Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Chatter: Word & more words

I have always trying to bog about the new developments of my LO. Just as we all mum's say, "24hrs is just not enough for us mothers!!" (phew....!) for our tasks, its simple we all multi-task our day dont we? And thats my daily routine all through the year now and I've been dying to take a damn break for now.

I drag into the kitchen every morning just to make a cup of tea for the both of us and that just brightens me up in the morning. Sipping my tea over a newspaper of news over the internet is a must for me. Try to just enjoy my time before the little Huda wakes up.

Once she's up its never ending time for chatter. I must say its at times bugging to hear the same thing repeated but all the way its fun to hear the low peaked voice saying so many new words daily. I was just thinking of blogging all the new words she just speaks now. Some of her Vocab includes:

FAMILY:
Nana (maternal Grandma), Da-da (fraternal Grandpa), Da-di (fraternal Grandma), Ta-Ya (father's elder brother- same for her aunt), Ma-Ma (calls me this), Un-kin(Uncle), If-fan( Irfan for her father) and not to forget her fav doll toy Et-chi (Betsy)
FOOD:
Aa-nion(Onion), hmm-mm(potato), Tar-in(carrot), Chi-ii(chilly), Ban-na(banana), Pa-yii(water-actually says pani which is in Hindi), Chi-chin(Chicken), Mun-nun(Mutton).

 ACTION:
Tamm(come), Schit (Sit), Chan (Stand), Ceep (Sleep), Jum (jump), Eat .

ANIMALS:
Daat(Dog), Tat(Cat), Dat (Duck), Baa-yee(Birdee),

APPLIANCES:
Fann (fan),Phon (phone), Bobile (Mobile)-one of her favourite words and is spoken off very often even during the first few seconds of waking up. Her all past time is just to speak, so I just dial the local 101 enquiry service and give my mobile to her and she's all Ga-Ga over the phone as if the other person is speaking to her.

ATTIRE:
Sue (Shoe), Sact (socks), Pann (Pant), Shatt (Shirt).

OTHER WORDS:
Ov-ee(Over), Ta-ta (bye), Bye, Tap-top (laptop).

Huda has also tried framing a few sentences but I just dont seem to understand them as of now. She does understand what we try and communicate to her. I have been successful in teaching her many parts of her body which she proudly shows with action: some of the parts she shows are- eyes,ears,head, leg,stomach,fingers, elbow,teeth, tongue, cheeks, chin,nose.

I've been enjoying watching her play and do the not-to-do stuff all the while now. Grrrr....she makes my home so messy......... booo hoooo....But its best time of my life,watching her grow and play and been scolded.  Now that she is growing I feel my time to relax may come soon.... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I would love to hear what you have to say...