Saturday, July 23, 2011

Mothers & Babies

Its a treat to have parents stay with us. And i was lucky to have my mom come and stay with me as well post delivery. Once was mother was here,I happily went back to being my lazy self. Now after she left i had to remind myself, that I'm a mother and i have a daughter who needs to be cleaned, fed and looked after! I hope Huda doesnt have such high expectations from her mother !!!
Huda is a busy body now,running and playing and messing the home all the time. We have been keeping our ears open to a little sound going "dummm" announcing there is an accident :-)

All accidents need great pampering accompanied by a kiss from both her parents. But Little Hudu has been in great play all the time right from the young age.

These moments will be cherished my entire life and I just wish a re-union with my mother takes place soon.... Are you listening mom..??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I would love to hear what you have to say...