Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Black And White: I Love these Click..!!!

If ever I would stand a chance to take part in a photo challenge, this would be my pick from the lot.





This snap was clicked on a lazy friday morning when poor little dada did not want to wake up and the little one was too way excited to wake her daddy up...I was quick enough to grab my digital and tadaaa.... a great pic for my lovely collection...



The above pic's were clicked while I was putting her dress on when i just felt like clicking a picture of my little doll. Just as she is looks, naughty as ever. Getting the clothes on her is a pretty difficult task and looks my days ahead is going bad again. Well what more can i say.


 Before I end here, would love to add in a pix of mama and baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I would love to hear what you have to say...